When the weather in Budapest is scorching hot the easiest way to cool down is probably to have an ice cream but other options are to go to one of the Budapest baths or Budapest’s very own water-park, Aquaworld Budapest.
In addition to water slides, scuba diving and the opportunity to learn to surf there is a special area for kids, events taking place throughout the summer, late night parties for adults and even a whole area of Aquaworld Budapest dedicated to saunas.
- Address: Aquaworld Budapest, H-1044 Budapest, Íves út 16.
- Telephone: +36 (1) 2313 600 / +36 (1) 2313 614 / +36 (1) 2313 615
- Website: http://www.aqua-world.hu/en
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting there by Public Transport:
- Bus runs daily from the Keleti Railway Station to Aquaworld Budapest
- A free shuttle bus (operated by Hop-on-Hop-off CityTours) runs from Hero Square to Aquaworld Budapest between 9.30am and 7.30pm daily
- Open daily from 6am to 10pm (with party nights throughout the summer)
Entry for children under the age of 3 is free.
- 2 Hour Tickets (day or evening)
- Adults: 2690HUF (weekdays) / 2990HUF (weekends)
- Students: 2150HUF (weekdays) / 2390HUF (weekends)
- Children (aged 3-14): 1350HUF (weekdays) / 1500HUF (weekends)
- Full Day Tickets (6am – 10pm)
- Adults: 4990HUF (weekdays) / 5690HUF (weekends)
- Students: 3990HUF (weekdays) / 4550HUF (weekends)
- Children (aged 3-14): 2490HUF (weekdays) / 2840HUF (weekends)
- Evening Tickets (4.30pm – 10pm)
- Adults: 2950HUF (weekdays & weekends)
- Student: 2360HUF (weekdays & weekends)
- Children (aged 3-14): 1480HUF (weekdays & weekends)
For full pricing details see the official Aquaworld website information page.