Fungarian, one of Budapest’s leading providers of sightseeing experiences, walks and tours, have some ideas for things to do in Budapest in March based on some important dates:
- 6th March – Gluttonous Thursday
- 8th March – International Women’s Day
- 15th March – Anniversary of the 1848 Revolution (National Holiday)
- 18th, 19th & 21st March – Sándor, József and Benedek Name Days
- 15th – 21st March & 4th April – Revolutionary Youth Days (Forradalmi Ifjúsági Napok)
- 29th – 30th March – National Dance House Festival & Fair
Take a look at their suggestions and discover a bit more about Hungarian history and culture by visiting… http://www.fungarian.com/march-budapest/
Related Articles From Our Budapest Guide...
Below you will find a selection of related articles from our Budapest Guide
Information about taking a sightseeing tour on Budapest Metro Line 2 including a table and map showing tourist attractions at each station on Metro Line 2.
Information about the forBudapest.com meetup event giving Hungarians expats a chance to meet people in Budapest, Hungary.
3 new nominations for our ‘Best burgers in Budapest’ competition including burgers from KNRDY, Budapest Bisztro and Jack’s Burger Budapest.
Information about the average temperature in Budapest throughout the year including a chart showing the average temperature & rainfall in Budapest by month.