If you are wondering what to see in Budapest on your visit Hungary then you have luckily just found our recommendations for the best things to see in Budapest.
These are things to see in Budapest that must not be missed…
- Sziget Festival – watch the best Hungarian and Intentional bands out at the Sziget Festival.
- Hungarian Grand Prix – clear your ear wax whilst enjoying the spectacle of the the Hungarian Grand Prix.
- Great Market Hall – bask in the colours and contrasts of the Great Market Hall.
- Monument Park – wonder whilst you wander in the shadows of the statues in Monument Park.
- Danube River Walks – enjoy the most romantic river view in Europe gazing across the Danube at night.
- St Stephen’s Basilica – climb the steps of St Stephen’s Basilica and take in a 360 degree panorama of Budapest.
- Hungarian Weather – from the snow and floods of 2013 to the baking summer time heat of 2012, the weather in Budapest is something to be seen to be believed.
- Budapest Ruin Bars – the nightlife in many cities in Europe you might want to visit is celebrated but what sets Budapest apart is the ruin bars, Constantly evolving, revolving, in other words ever changing with the seasons but always pleasing.
- Hungarian Parliament – the biggest building in Hungary, equivalent to 50 tower blocks, the Hungarian Parliament is difficult not to see… in other words, it’s fairytale image is unmissable.
- And of course as any Hungarian man will tell you, Hungarian Women – Hungarian women are some of the most magical and beautiful women in the world, a sight to behold.